What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience
(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
– To improve our website
(We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
– To improve customer service
(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
We process Personal Data both as a Processor and as a Controller, each as defined in the EU Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 (the “Directive”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”):
– The Customer which Customer End Users provided Personal Data to, with our assistance, will be the Controller for Customer End User Data. We will be the Processor.
– For Customer Data, we will be the Controller. We have a Data Protection Officer (as defined in the Directive and GDPR) who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. Our Data Protection Officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
– For Customers and Customer End Users located in the European Data Region in the European Economic Area (EEA), all processing of Personal Data is performed in accordance with privacy rights and regulations following the Directive, and the implementations of the Directive in local legislation. From May 25th, 2018, the processing will take place in accordance with the GDPR.
– All data collected by us through our ShepHertz Platform will be stored exclusively in secure hosting facilities provided by our IaaS providers. We have a data processing agreement in place with our providers, ensuring compliance with the Directive and the GDPR. All hosting is performed in accordance with the highest security regulations. All transfers of data from the EEA is done in accordance with this data processing agreement.
– We have adopted reasonable physical, technical and organizational safeguards which substantially mirror the EU safeguards against accidental, unauthorized or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, access, use or processing of data in our possession.
– We enable Data Controller to exercise Data Subject’s right to erasure by providing the APIs to delete the data stored with us. We have also updated our client side SDKs so that ShepHertz Customer’s (Data Controllers) customers (Data Subjects) can easily opt-out of being tracked.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser & capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at